lunes, 11 de junio de 2012

WE BACK!!!

I'm back, and just in time for the summer.

I haven't posted anything in a while (read 10 months) and I have decided that's it's time to get back at it.

Three things brought me to the same conclusion, which is pretty much YOLO baybay!!! (or hakuna mata if you're a 90's kid, or carpe diem if you're a pre 18th century kid and you can actually understand latin)

First, I started working as a janitor in a hosptial (please don't judge me on that one, it's only for the summer)... So I always see people dying, which reminds me, I'll probably die too.

Second, for the first time in my life; someone my age that I knew died, which also reminded me; damn, this whole death thing can happen pretty quickly.

Last but not least, my sister told something pretty cheesy/true. She said "you know you've gotten old when your memories are more important then your dreams''.

In a nutshell, I asked myself "What could I do right now that in 10 years I would say, 'Man, I was doing stuff back then'."

So here it is... "Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to post something every day for the rest of the summer"

It's going to be pretty similar as what I was posting back in the Mexico days (for the ones who just started following, this blog started when I left for Mexico for a year in the summer of 2010). So there'll be random posts, pictures, music and "the opinion on..." I know I'll get myself in trouble for some of them but hey, if you write the same opinion that everybody elses have, you pretty much become a news paper.

I'll see you tomorrow captains! Oh and by the way, thanks for the 5000th view!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario