martes, 14 de junio de 2011

Canada, USA, Mexico, Brazil, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Egypt, India, Malaysia, China

Thank you guys for the 3000 views... Keep checking out the blog.

Tomorrow, Ill be once again in Canada. 50% of the time, Im thinking, wow I dont want to leave, how can the rest of my life compare to this year, and the other 50% of the time, Im saying " Awesome, finally Ill seey family and friends, Tim Hortons and my house, Ill be there for game 7 of the stanly cup finals etc... I guess it's something between those two feelings.

Any ways, Ill see my canadian fellows in a few days and my dear exchange students, hasta luego, hasta pronto. Si siguen viviendo sus vidas como vivieron este año, van a tener una vida de huevos, vamos a tener una vida de huevos.

Adios, les quiero

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario